Conversation Countdown is a step-by-step, seven day video course (delivered via email) where you’ll learn to have a conversation with a native speaker in just one week.
Learning a language is difficult. It’s probably one of the biggest challenges you’ll ever take on. But it doesn’t have to be hard work.
When you enjoy learning a language – because you’re connecting with real people from other cultures – it feels easy.
In Conversation Countdown, you’ll learn how to:
- Find native speakers of your target language to chat with no matter where you live
- Beat the awkward feeling you get when you start speaking another language
- Take the plunge and speak in front of other people
- Immerse yourself in your target language, just like children do when they’re learning a language
- Choose the words that are best for you to learn – so you don’t waste time learning unnecessary words
- Create a „mission-mentality“ to strategize your learning
- Become a self-driven, independent language learner
- Start speaking a language faster, before you think you’re ready
- Have your first real conversation with a real person in your target language
Conversation Countdown is made up of seven lessons that you can complete in as little as one week.
In each lesson, you get a mini-mission that helps you accomplish your language goals. Each mission builds up to the bigger goal of having a simple conversation in your target language.
You can share your progress with other students, and track your own progress against theirs.
This video series guides you, step-by-step, through the process of building toward your first conversation.