Find your natural confidence for languages
In this course, you’ll learn the exact mindset shifts you’ll need to make to gradually build your natural confidence. Plus you’ll discover how to bust through the barriers of anxiety and doubt that hold you back.
And then I’ll show you how to practice these mindset shifts so they become second-nature. In no time, you’ll be blending the building blocks of confidence into your everyday life.
In just a few short weeks…
In just a few weeks you’ll be ready to have real conversations in your target language — whether that’s on Skype or in person.
Courage to Speak is a step-by-step system to building your natural confidence. After 60 days of working through the course, you’ll know:
- Why your mind goes blank in the middle of conversations, and what to do when this happens. I’m going to show you how to maintain momentum even when you feel like you’ve “messed up”
- Why learning a language can sometimes feel too much to handle – and a simple technique you can use to beat this overwhelm;
- How language learners actually block themselves from learning a language with invisible roadblocks. I’ll show you how to find the roadblocks you’ve created, and how to navigate your way around these roadblocks;
- How to make sure you find people who have got your back and keep you motivated to learn a language. In fact, a lot of confidence comes from knowing that other people believe in you;
- Why learning a language – and especially speaking a language can feel so scary, and how to make this into a fear you feel able to deal with;
- How to be absolutely sure you know enough to start speaking a new language. There’s actually a good chance you already know enough… you just need to take this simple test to find out;
- What to do when it feels like you’re wading through sludge with language learning, and there’s no way through. This happens to almost everyone, so it’s important that you know what to do when it happens to you;
- How to get solid confidence in your pronunciation and accent, so you can be sure you’re saying things the right way;
- What’s at the root of your fears around language learning, and how to respond when this fear is triggered so you can come back stronger than ever.